Friday, October 1, 2010

Let's see if this works

Today I start my new medication for what the doctors believe is some form of arthritis. I should be excited, but I have little hope left after a year of no answers and even less solutions. I guess we'll have to just wait and see. At least they are trying some sort of treatment instead of just sending me to more and more doctors, more tests and bloodwork. Hopefully this starts to work and I can go back to being my normal self. I miss that girl :)

On a happier note, my birthday is fast approaching and I am so excited. Aside from Christmas, i claim my birthday as a favorite holiday :)   I know its a little narcissistic of me, but you have to appreciate the day you became you. My husband knows he always has to make a big deal of my big day, and call me or text me a million times just to say happy birthday. A little ridiculous, but I dont care. And my mom always calls me on the time I was born every year. She was always good at being thoughtful and making even the smallest details special. Anyways, leave comments...if anyones out there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment